Mechanical Preparation Vehicle Technician
Soper of Lincoln require a Mechanical Preparation Vehicle Technician for our new vehicle preparation centre in Lincoln.
Day-to-day duties include:
• Preparing new and used vehicles to high standards.
• Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and maintenance.
• Replacing wheels and tyres.
• Carrying out basic steering geometry checks.
• Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
• Maintaining equipment and tools.
• Following the correct procedures and completing documentation.
• A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a vehicle workshop environment.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of routine servicing and basic mechanical repairs.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a competent, safe and efficient manner.
• Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
• Ability to follow written and spoken instructions and accurately complete paperwork.
You must hold a full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
MOT TEST and fgas air conditioning accreditation preferred
Hrs 08.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday and rotational Saturdays.
To apply please email Rebecca.Mackereth@soperbmw.co.uk.