MINI Car Sales Executive
SOPER of LINCOLN are looking to appoint an experienced MINI Sales Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record for consistent performance against targets, as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
This demanding role requires you to have the necessary skills to be able to identify and develop prospects, working with the individual customers to understand their buying needs and guide them towards the most appropriate product.
The role will include:
- Managing enquiries and appointments
- Engaging with and providing advice to customers
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers to further assist with any queries
- Able to have flexibility with weekend work
A full and valid UK driving licence is essential as you will be assisting customers with test drives, as well as maintaining the aesthetics of our showrooms.
Our success is inspired by our team, so we want someone special in our Sales team.
- You will have enthusiasm to deliver excellent results.
- Dedicated, and a real ‘people person’ - smart enough to know that it’s only through your own hard work that you can build a wonderful career whilst exceeding all your customers’ expectations.
- You will need to have a good rapport with customers, be able to build relationships, trust and understanding, as well as nurturing the relationship with your team, to build a supportive environment.
- Experience in a sales environment is critical. The most important part is that you give our customers a truly ‘wow’ experience.
You will also be entitled to:
- Industry leading training
- Company Car
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you your family